Got something you don't need? Sell it here

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

Rainman
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

TBanks is selling a bunch

Unread post by Rainman » August 27th, 2009, 10:39 am

Hey all,
Spoke to Tony Banks the other day and he said he is moving his warehouse and is moving a bunch of radio and other items. He may not want to advertise here on the board, but I'm seeing him post loads of items on ebay. http://shop.ebay.com/tbanks67/m.html?_n ... rom=&_ipg= I've done business with him many times and he always gives us G838 members good prices. Just thought I'd pass it along. If you need something it may be worth dropping him an email to see if he has what your looking for. :D He's always promptly returned my calls and emails.
Rainman
M151 World Land Speed Record Holder

Francis Marion
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: TBanks is selling a bunch

Unread post by Francis Marion » August 27th, 2009, 2:01 pm

Can you provide me with contact info?
1968 M151A1
1967 M416

Rainman
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: TBanks is selling a bunch

Unread post by Rainman » August 28th, 2009, 12:38 am

Hey FM,
I can indead! His user name here is tbanks and has PM privileges under that name. Phone is (859) 749-5659. Most recently I picked up anennas and accessories for a PRC-25 and a PRC-77, but have purchased sponson plates, cables, hardware, radios, M151 seat bottoms and lord knows what else. Moving his stuff may cause him to find things he'd forgotten about, so I sent him my "want list". He supports most of the events I've ever attended, so he's always easy to get in touch with. Just thought I'd throw it out there because of the circumstance.
Rainman
M151 World Land Speed Record Holder