Got something you don't need? Sell it here

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

muttguru
Colonel
Colonel

Re: RE: M151A2 For Sale in GA

Unread post by muttguru » May 3rd, 2009, 5:48 pm

Hello again folks,

I'm sorry to read about the various problems that you've had concerning this mutt. The seller (someone called Rodger) contacted me out of the blue and asked if I could tell him how best to sell his mutt.
I offered to post his e-address on the G838 and the G503 along with the picture he sent me. I asked him to let me know when it had gone.

I got this e-mail from him this morning....

Could you please remove the info on the MUTT I was selling. It is gone now. Thank you very much for your help!!! Rodger

It was only when I came to posting this news that I see that it seems he has been "gazumping" people.

My apologies to everyone who has been messed about. I wouldn't have gotten involved if I'd known. Sometimes it doesn't pay to try to help out.
Kind regards....
Ken

Always wanted - Details and pictures of M416 Trailer data plates & M151 data plates & body-tags for my research. Thanks!

Contact address - - muttguru@aol.com

Note for 2023..... Ken..."Less Stress - More Exercise!"

mrdibbles
Colonel
Colonel

Unread post by mrdibbles » May 3rd, 2009, 6:54 pm

Not your fault Ken. Don't let this Rodger character impact your willingness to lend a hand :)
1992 Mercedes-Benz 250GD Wolf - Former German Army
St. Augustine, Florida

raymond
Major General
Major General

Unread post by raymond » May 3rd, 2009, 8:30 pm

Ken

Sorry someone took advantage of your position in the M151 community. Also sorry the SOB took advantage of us. You know the old saying, "No good deed goes unpunished."
Raymond

"On the day when crime puts on the apparel of innocence, through a curious reversal peculiar to our age, it is innocence that is called on to justify itself." Albert Camus