Manuals

a place to discuss anything of interest to owners of M151 jeeps

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

rickf
General
General

Manuals

Unread post by rickf » January 1st, 2024, 9:49 pm

This is to let you know I have put the manuals back online. They have been up for a few weeks now as I have been watching to see what happens with abuse of the system. There have been some gross abusers and I have banned the ip's, I do not believe they were forum members based on the time of day this was happening the the locations of the ip's. And if they were members then what they were doing was not for personal use, so they got what they wanted and no more. I am talking about people downloading 20 to 50 manuals a night every night. Same manual, over and over and over. Gigabytes of data. If you do that................. well, we will have a little discussion. If you want to download a manual or two for yourself that is fine but keep it reasonable. The more bandwidth that is used the more it costs to run this site. As I have said in the past, if it comes to me having to take money out of my pocket then the site will go away. This site depends on donations. I have hundreds more manuals I can put up but they are not M151 related. They are just general military manuals I found interesting. Depending on how this goes I will decide whether to put them up or not.

Rick
1964 M151A1
1984 M1008
1967 M416
04/1952 M100
12/1952 M100- Departed
AN/TSQ-114A Trailblazer- Gone