WTB for early M151

Need something for your Mutt? Let us know!

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

Austringer
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

WTB for early M151

Unread post by Austringer » October 9th, 2015, 10:22 pm

1.Complete early rear suspension with single rubber bump stop and the hub is bolted to the suspension arm with only 4 bolts vs 6.
2.Front and rear items that the half-shafts connect to that go through the hub to turn the wheel (can't think of what they are called right now to save my life) but the ones I'm looking for use the same universal joint as the front and rear drive shaft and the flange on the hub side has threaded holes to accept the bolts.
3. Hood with 3 Chevron reinforcement cross members and the hood tie down made from a U shaped piece of metal with a pin through it.
4. Set of early front hubs and #2 for front.
5. Rear seat with four footman loops welded to the bottom of it for two straps that are used to hold the top up under the rear seat and off the floor.

That's all I can think of now. I have one of the rear seats but need another. I'll post pictures of what I'm talking about when i have a chance to get out to my 62 Ford or one I sold a while back that had all the items I mentioned above.
Atlanta, GA

1969 M706
1969 M106A2

rickf
General
General

Re: WTB for early M151

Unread post by rickf » October 10th, 2015, 8:31 am

Austringer wrote:1.Complete early rear suspension with single rubber bump stop and the hub is bolted to the suspension arm with only 4 bolts vs 6.
2.Front and rear items that the half-shafts connect to that go through the hub to turn the wheel (can't think of what they are called right now to save my life) but the ones I'm looking for use the same universal joint as the front and rear drive shaft and the flange on the hub side has threaded holes to accept the bolts.
3. Hood with 3 Chevron reinforcement cross members and the hood tie down made from a U shaped piece of metal with a pin through it.
4. Set of early front hubs and #2 for front.
5. Rear seat with four footman loops welded to the bottom of it for two straps that are used to hold the top up under the rear seat and off the floor.

That's all I can think of now. I have one of the rear seats but need another. I'll post pictures of what I'm talking about when i have a chance to get out to my 62 Ford or one I sold a while back that had all the items I mentioned above.
THAT is why I seldom ever sell anything, I always need it afterwards.
1964 M151A1
1984 M1008
1967 M416
04/1952 M100
12/1952 M100- Departed
AN/TSQ-114A Trailblazer- Gone